BizRate Customer Certified (GOLD) Site

Movie Collectibles - Movie Props - Movie Replicas

Monday, August 27
Halloween is just around the corner and I suspect that there will be a ton of Spartans running around this year on fright night and justly so. I mean the movie "300" was only the best movie of the year and what guy does not want to pretend he is the King Leonidas or one of his 300 Spartan warriors. You saw the movie, these guys were built like no other so you know for a fact that on Halloween night there is going to be at least one fat guy in a Spartan cape carrying a Spartan sword and holding a Spartan shield and I cannot wait. If you happen to be out on Halloween, in the clubs, at a party or maybe your downtown "college" block party and see a sight such as this...please take a picture and send it to us! I promise I will make it worth your while. In the meantime, visit here early and get your Spartan costumes and accessories together before supplies run out.

Digg my Article


Your source for: Swords - Armor - Movie Props



HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.

   




We offer online shipment tracking.





Customer testimonial:
Read more...