BizRate Customer Certified (GOLD) Site

Movie Collectibles - Movie Props - Movie Replicas

Monday, August 13
I gotta tell ya, I was flipping through the TV channels this weekend and caught a movie called "The Blood of Heroes". Don't ask me why I was still up at 2am on a Saturday night, but I was. If you didn't notice, we completely changed the navigation of the site and included categories which should make it easier for everyone to navigate without getting lost. Anyway, I started watching this movie and honestly could not stop. Its an old movie with no special effects and it all takes place in a barren desert type land and inside an underground coliseum but the battle scenes were just awesome! These are real gladiators and they used real medieval weapons. When I say medieval weapons, I mean some serious crude handmade weapons here. In the movie, its like fair game...anything goes. The way these warriors used these spiked club maces and flails were amazing. I have seen movies that spilled blood and guts but this movie wins 4 stars for the shear amount of flesh just torn away from the bone. If this was how it was in medieval times, I am glad I live in the modern world with modern weapons. If you get a chance, I highly recommend you rent this movie and when you get done, come on back and visit our site for some medieval weapons for your collection.

Digg my Article


Your source for: Swords - Armor - Movie Props



HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.

   




We offer online shipment tracking.





Customer testimonial:
Read more...