BizRate Customer Certified (GOLD) Site

Movie Collectibles - Movie Props - Movie Replicas

Friday, June 8
So I am finally getting around to making a post about the movie Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, and let me tell ya...OMG AWESOME! This was the movie of all movies and personally I think it was the best of the triology. The coolest part was they did leave it open ended so it really is possible to make the 4th movie if they wanted.

The only thing I regret is that I am in the middle of moving my warehouse to something larger was not able to get a good Pirates of the Caribbean sword sale. I know all you pirate fans are looking for the legendary Sword of Jack Sparrow and we have it on sale!

Gotta admit, it was the perfect time for those reality TV show makers to launch Pirates. The reality series has folks walking the plank and being set adrift when kicked off. Some of these competitors are even taking it serious with the way the think and talk. Its pretty funny to me.

Anyway, I thought the latest Pirates of the Caribbean was a perfect blend of action on the high seas. The only thing missing was the captain of the crab boat Northwestern from Deadliest Catch. Be sure to check out all our other pirate swords for your sailing adventures.


Your source for: Swords - Armor - Movie Props



HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.

   




We offer online shipment tracking.





Customer testimonial:
Read more...